One of the most important decisions of our life, you need to know about some issues before you decide to buy a home. Because we do not want to make the wrong decision and make the money we have accumulated with great hopes and dreams. That’s why you need to be careful when making this decision. If the apartment for sale is a second-hand home, we should be more careful. Here are suggestions that will help thinkers to buy second hand housing …
Things To Consider When Buying Second-Hand Housing
- Take care that your cottage is a cottage property. It should be checked to see if it has been made in accordance with the laws and has been completed by examining the shelter.
- For the determination of obstacles to sale, you should go to the Land Registry Office and check whether there is a right to use the home, a mortgage situation and whether there is any decision to prevent the sale.
- The construction of the house should be checked for compliance with earthquake regulations.
- Previous projects of the resident company should be examined and information about the construction quality of the house to be purchased.
- You should examine in detail the infrastructure and physical characteristics of second hand houses.
- The direction of the house and the state of taking light should be taken into consideration.