The total market value of Istanbul Stock Market is reported to have a 61 billion TRY increase in 2016. The market value was 555 billion TRY in 31 December 2015 and it is stated that the market value at the end of 2016 is 616 billion TRY.
The market value of the 20 most valuable companies of Istanbul Stock Market is announced to be 372,452 billion TRY. The value has increased significantly as the number at the end of 2015 was 329,792 billion. It shows that despite the negative conditions of the economy in Turkey, the value of the stock market has seen a 42,6 million TRY increase.
These are the 20 most valuable companies of Istanbul Stock Market and their market values.
- Koc Holding: 995.392.400 TRY
- Garanti Bank: 004.000.000 TRY
- Akbank: 280.000.000 TRY
- IS Bank: 309.844.600 TRY
- Enka Insaat: 596.000.000 TRY
- Turkcell: 450.000.000 TRY
- Sabanci Holding: 669.696.600 TRY
- Turk Telekom: 480.000.000 TRY
- Eregli Demir Celik: 990.000.000 TRY
- TUPRAS: 717.158.400 TRY
- Denizbank: 817.796.999 TRY
- Finansbank: 088.500.000 TRY
- Yapi Kredi Bank: 910.388.360 TRY
- Bim: 876.400.000 TRY
- Arcelik: 325.437.946 TRY
- ASELSAN: 710.000.000 TRY
- TOFAS: 320.000.000 TRY
- Halk Bank: 675.000.000
- Emlak Konut: 362.000.000 TRY
- Turkiye VakifBank: 875.000.000 TRY